Limited Edition CD. Unreleased Studio Material.
1. It Don't Come Easy (for Ringo)
2. Run Of The Mill (acoustic guitar/vocal demo)
3. I Live For You (unreleased song)
4. I Don't Wanna Do It (unrel. Cover of a Dylan-original)
5. Art Of Dying (different arrangement)
6. Apple Scruffs (early take)
7. If Not For You (acoustic guitar/vocal demo)
8. What Is Life (instrumental backing track)
9. Everybody, Nobody (acoustic guitar/vocal demo of an unreleased song with later evolved into "Let It Roll")
10. Art Of Dying (acoustic guitar/vocal demo)
11. You (1970 outtake, was resurrected with overdubs for the 1975 "Extra Texture"-LP)
12. Wah-Wah (instrumental backing track)*
13. Let It Down (acoustic guitar/vocal demo)
14. Art Of Dying (instrumental backing track)*
15. Beware Of Darkness (acoustic guitar/vocal demo)
16. All Things Must Pass (rough mix with guide vocal)
17. Awaiting On You All (instrumental backing track)
18. Nowhere To Go (electric guitar demo/vocal of an unreleased song with autobiographical lyrics-regretully never released)
19. Demo Medley (more guitar/vocal demos of mainly unreleased songs. Such as "Mother Devine" - "Window, Window" - "Beautiful Girl" - "Cosmic Empire" - "Hear Me Lord".
Played by George for Producer Phil Spector at the beginning of the sessions.
20. Ill Still Love You (this jam was later made into a song for Ringo to sing on his 1976 "Rotogravure" album)
21. Down By The River ("Apple Jam" outtake)
22. Run Of The Mill (rough mix)